1031 Tax FAQs

Learn more about the 1031 Exchange process and common tax questions.

A 1031 Exchange is a transaction in which a taxpayer is allowed to exchange one investment property for another by deferring the tax consequence of a sale. The transaction is authorized by 1031 of the IRS Code.

Contact 1031 DST Solution for more information 1031 Exchange process and if it is right for you.

Learn more about 1031 Exchanges

Frequently Asked Questions About Tax Deferred Exchanges

1031 Tax FAQs