Christina Nielson is the President of Corcapa 1031 Advisors/1031 DST Solution and has exclusively focused on Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) and Tenants in Common (TIC) investments for 1031 tax deferred exchanges and Direct Investment programs since 2004. She works closely with national investor clients to find solutions which meet their investment objectives. Christina has helped investors residing in 27 states close over 500 real estate transactions in her 19 year career, totaling over $500,000,000 in gross sales. Corcapa 1031 has offices in Southern California as well as New York City to serve clients throughout the United States.
Ms. Nielson is a General Securities Principal (Series 24 Registration) along with holding the Series 7 and Series 63 Registrations. Additionally, she is a licensed California Real Estate Broker, an active member of the Alternative Direct Investment Securities Association (ADISA) and was nominated for the ACE Award, the industry’s honor for Registered Representatives. Christina also holds the Certified Realty Investment Associate (CRIA) designation given by the Real Estate Investment Association of California (RIAOC), is an MLS member of The Newport Beach Association of Realtors (NBAOR), and is an active member in an invitation-only national network of trusted advisors.
Christina Nielson holds a Master of Business Administration in International Business and Technology from the EDHEC/Theseus University in Nice, France attained while on a Rotary Ambassadorial commission to Mougins, France. Ms. Nielson graduated Phi Beta Kappa in International Security and Conflict Resolution from San Diego State University. She currently lives in Orange County, CA with her husband and two sons.
“I have personally completed over 400 fractional real estate transactions in excess of $400,000,000 in my 14 year career – making our firm one of the premier 1031 exchange into DSTs and TICs firms in the United States. We have clients in 27 states.”
– Christina Nielson, Corcapa 1031 Advisors President
Community Involvement & Volunteer Positions:
- Community Charity: The Best Is Yet To Be – Chairperson of Non-Profit
- Member Alternative Direct Investment Securities Association
- Executive Committee Newport Center II
- Executive Committee Orange County Real Estate Affinity Group
- RVLDP Riordan Volunteer Leadership Program on Non-Profit Board Governance Graduate
- CANTV Caracas, Venezuela Loyalty Card Program Development Research
- Estate Planning & Trust Council of Long Beach, Panelist on Tax Planning in Regard to Real Estate (2017)
- Financial Planning Association of Orange County, Panelist on Mitigating Capital Gains Tax on Real Estate Sales (2017)